Useful tools for converting to metric calculations
- Metric Conversion Calculators - This calcuator is designed to take the work out of converting. Type in your sizes and convert temperature, weight and length from metric to standard sizes
- Inches to Millimeters (Small Numbers)
- Millimeters to Inches (Large Numbers)
- Inch & Millimeter Equivalency Chart
- Farenheit & Centigrade Temp. Comparisons
- Basic Metric Conversions
- ISO 286-2 Round Bar Tolerances
- Free Metric Ruler - Print out your own free metric ruler using this specially created .pdf
Free Metric Conversion Application - Downloadable metric conversion calculator has been designed for your convenience! This completely FREE and easy to install application will always be right at your fingertips via a small icon on your desktop.
You can convert metric to standard or standard to metric measurements such as length, weight, and even temperature.
- Metric Conversion Tables- A Convenient tool that gives you the formulas for converting meric measurements, and a list of commonly used conversions in a handy printable chart.
- Conversion Calculators- Our online verison of our metric conversion calculator. See Free Metric Conversion Application for the downloadable version.
- About Us - Parker Steel stocks only metric sized metals in cold drawn rounds, hexagons, squares, and flats, TG&P shafting, chrome plated shafting, tubing in seamless and welded diameters, welded square and rectangular tubing, threaded rod, cold and hot rolled sheets and plates, shims, tees, angles, channels, beams, re-bars, and drill rod; all in millimeter sizes. Parker Steel is a business-to-business provider of metric dimensional metals.
- Reference Guide PDF - Download our 2007/8 Metric Metals Reference Guide Free!
- Reference Guide Form - If you would like Parker Steel to send you our Metric Metals Reference Gude, plese fill out this form and we will send it out to you immediatly.
- Delivery Performance - We are proud to say that for the year of 2008, achieved a delivery performance of 99.9% for material sold that is in stock and shipped using Parker Steel approved carriers.
- Request a Quote - Use this form tos end us your quote request
Metric Cold Finished Bars
Parker Steel the largest stock of Metric Cold Finished Bars in the U.S. in a variety of processes including Cold Drawn, TG&P (turned, ground and polished). In this process the bars are descaled and then reduced down to a desired size and surface finish by means of mechanically driven rolls or through a die. We carry cold finished rounds in Carbon Alloy, Tool, Copper, Stainless, Aluminum and Brass.
- Round Bars Shafting
- Cold Drawn Squares - Through the Cold Drawn process, a bright, clean and uniform surface is produced increasing tensile and yeild streangth as well as surface hardness and improvement in machinability.
- Cold Drawn Hexagons - Supplies in Carbon, Alloy, Stainless, Aluminum, and Brass.
- Cold Finished Flats - Flats and Keystock are stocked in Carbon, Alloy, Tool, and Stainless Steel, as well as Aluminum and Brass
- Hard Chrome Plated Shafting - Available in Carbon, Alloy, and Stainless steel.
- Threaded Rod - Our threaded rod comes in Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel, and Stainless Steel and come in coarse and fine thread. Left handed material is available upon request
- Drill Rod
We carry a large selection of metric sized shim stock in Carbon, Stainless Steel, and Brass in thicknesses from 0.05 millimeters up to 2.00 millimeters.
Parker Steel Company stocks a huge vaiety of Metric Angles in Cold Drawn, and Hot Rolled finishes. We supply many sizes of equal and unequal angles in Carbon, Stainless, Brass and Aluminum.
- Cold Drawn Angles - in Carbon and Stainless Steel
- Cold Drawn Unequal Angles - in Carbon Steel and Stainless Steel
- Hot Rolled Unequal Angles - Metric supplies in Carbon and Stainless
- Hot Rolled Equal Angles - Large stock in Carbon and Stainless Steel.
- Aluminum Angles
- Aluminum Unequal Angles
Parker Steel's large supply of metric sized structural material is available in Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel and Aluminum.
Our metric sized structural material comes in Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel and Aluminum.
- I Beams Narrow Flange
- I Beams Medium Flange
- Wide Flange Beams Light Weight
- Wide Flange Beams Medium Weight
- Wide Flange Beams Heavy Weight
- I Beams Japanese
- I Beams Japanese Wide Flange
- Beams Stainless
Parker Steel supplies a large stock of metric sized structural material in Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel and Aluminum.
Metric Sheets and Plates
Stocked in Carbon, Stainless, Brass, and Aluminum
- Electro Galvonized Sheets - Electro Galvinization is Galvanizing by Electro deposition of zinc on steel.
- Galvonized Sheets - Galvinization is steel coated with a thin layer of zinc to provide corrosion resistance.
- Cold Rolled Sheets
- Hot Rolled Mild Structural Plates
- Floor Plates
We stock metric tubing in a variety of materials such as Carbon, Stainless, Aluminum
Metric Square Tubing
- Square Aluminum Tubing - Millimeter sizes from 10x10x1 up to 150x150x5
- Square Tubing (2395)
- Square Tubing ( DIN59140, 59411)
Metric Rectangular Tubing
From 10x15x1.5 mm to 160x80x3.00 mm.
- Rectangular Aluminum Tubing - Metric sizes from 20x10x1.5 to 200x100x4 millimeters.
- Rectangular Tubing (Din 59411) - This hollow section tubing ranges from 40x20x1.6 millimeter to 300x200x5.00 millimeter
- Rectangular Tubing (DIN2395) - From 10x15x1.5 mm to 160x80x3.00 mm
Metric Round Tubing
Sold in honed, seamless, hydraulic, Drawn Over Mandrel (D.O.M), and welded precision.
- Seamless Tubing (2391) - Parker Steel's Seamless Tubing is stocked Carbon Stainless, Aluminum, Brass, Alloy, Copper
- D.O.M. (2393) - Drawn Over Mandrel is a metal shaping process where mechanical steel tubing is cold drawn through a die and over a mandrel improving the surface finish, mechanical properties and accuracy of inside and outside diameters. Welded precision steel tubes DIN 2393 st34-2, St37-2, St42-2 St52-3 and others available upon request.
- Honed Tubing - Carbon tubes up to 220 millimeters
- Metric Capillary Tubing
- 4140 Modified
- Chrome 6 Free Round Hydraulic Tubing
Metric Square Tubing
- Steel Industry Links - Links to all the best steel and metals resources.
- Steel Industry News - Updated daily steel industry reports and information
- Glossary - Definitions of steel and steel industry terminology to help in your search for Metric Sized Steel.
- Contact Us - Toledo Ohio with locations on Starr Ave. and Monroe St.
- Location - Parker Steel Company is located in Toledo Ohio and ship to U.S, Canada, and Mexico.
- Metric Metals Reference Guide - To request your own free Metric Metals Referace guide, contact us.
- Se Habla Espanol - Please visit our Spanish MetricMetals Website here at www.metalmetrico.com
- Privacy Statement - Copyright 2006 by Parker SteelToledo, Ohio 43606 U.S.A. All Rights Reserved.
- Round Bars - Metric Round Bar Products
- Hexagon bars - Metric Hexagon Bar Products
- Square Bars - Metric Square Bar Products
- Rectangular Bars - Metric Rectangular Bar Products
- Threaded Rod - Metric Threaded Rod Products
- Round Tubes - Metric Round Tube Products
- Square Tubes - Metric Square Tube Products
- Rectangular Tubes - Metric Rectangular Tube Products
- Equal Angles - Metric Equal Angle Products
- Unequal Angles - Metric Unequal Angle Products
- Beams - Metric Beam Products
- Channels - Metric Channel Products
- Sheets and Plate - Metric Sheet and Plate Products
- Shims - Metric Shim Products
- New Products - 4140 Annealed Plate , 6061 Aluminum Plate, C274 Brass Plate, 110 Copper Plate, 430 Stainless Hex, Capillary Tubing, 4140 Modified Hex and Rounds, Chrome 6 Free Round Hydraulic Tubing, Square Telescopic Tubing, Drawn Aluminum round Bar, Nikrom Piston Rods, Precision Ground Linear Motion Shafting
- Industry Links - Links to the steel business publications, associations, and related steel topics.
- Steel industry News - Current daily headlines about the world of the steel industry.
- History of the Metric System - A brief synopsis of Gabriel Mouton, the founding father of the metric system as well as a timeline, benefits, and sources for oher metric system experts.
- Glossary - About.com has created a helpful glossery of steel and steel related terms.
- ISO Certification - Parker Steel is in conformance with ISO 9001-2000 Standard.